Following are the key points:
• Current website is www.stretchconference.com •
• Clean up &Archive 2018 details •
• Create a landing page with the London and Birmingham pages with date, venue and theme and click to access the different parts of the website specific to the conference •
• For each page, design the conference page with tabs/pages for speakers, agenda/schedule, Registration, sponsor information, venue information, testimonial page •
• Each conference registration page to have different tickets type with different pricing structure and ability to select 2 breakout sessions •
• Back end facility to retrieve registration info segmented by breakout session types •
• Clean simple and uncluttered design and easy user interface •
• Mobile optimisation
• Ability to set limits to the number of spaces for each break out session
• Default prompts to ensure that each delegate chooses 2 break out sessions at point of registration. There should be an option to select 'no break out required,
• There should also be ability to create discount codes and set a limit on the number of times a discount code can be used.
• For those people who start registering but don’t complete, or add to basket but don't pay, can we set up something that sends an email to them to say 'forgotten something'? Or don't forget to complete registration' (at least once)
• A message on the page saying contact us for group bookings (or more than a certain number)?
• The ability to add to the speakers section as more speakers are announced..i.e., we update as we lock down more speakers
• we may want to upload a video on highlights from last year on the 2019 page... –
• A separate backend admin panel for the website as well to manage all the activity on the website or edit/delete any event, speaker or other bits.
- All designs are ready in HTML format and will be provided after bid approval.
- If anyone feels that he/she can develop this website can bid on this project.
Attached are the sample designs of this website.